Molly Maloof, MD offers a health optimization program that is tailored to help create the healthiest version of you possible. We’ll analyze your habits and biology using cutting-edge diagnostics to deliver a personalized action plan to achieve optimal wellbeing and vitality. This will include a focus on healthy habit formation, individualized supplementation for your specific body composition, and traditional medicines, where appropriate. We’ll perform extensive follow-up and make adjustments to ensure you stay on track throughout the program.
Health exists on a spectrum of sick to optimally well. As we grow older, most of us begin developing minor symptoms and silent signs of chronic disease. It is important to ask why the symptoms are there in the first place and find the underlying causes of ailments and disorders. Often, these ailments are a result of poor lifestyle choices. But they can also be related to genetic and other environmental factors. Every person is unique, so a successful therapy must be tailored to each person accordingly. My goal is to help you to better understand your current state of health and take a proactive approach in improving it.
With health optimization (best results being after a year of working together) you can expect improved energy, more restful sleep, improved weight control, improved heart health, improved bone and teeth strength, better brain health (e.g. more cognitive flexibility, greater focus; boosts to working memory), better mood (e.g. less emotional reactivity, reduced rumination, decreased anxiety, more empathy, more compassion), reduced stress and better quality of life. Big goals are achieved by taking small, meaningful steps towards our own unique objectives. Wellness is a lifetime journey, and my medical practice is here to give you the roadmap, your personalized health program, to help optimize your wellness and vitality now—and for years to come.
1. We will take the time to get know you and your individual story.
This is not a few rushed minutes in some sterile office. Dr. Molly Maloof will visit your work or home to spend time learning about your hopes, fears, motivations, and dreams and to take a comprehensive medical history. Together we will work to understand you inside and out and bridge the gap between where you are now and what you aspire to achieve. Success is never a solo endeavor, and everyone needs a co-pilot to get to optimal health—whether you have a health problem or you are focused on optimizing your wellness, training for a marathon, hiking a new peak, losing some weight, or are looking for greater happiness and wellbeing.
2. We use state of the art diagnostic tests to gather a complete view of what’s happening inside your body.
Your body is a complex system of systems and through testing your DNA, blood, urine, stool, and saliva, we will take an intimate look at your body and lifestyle—to create complete picture of you and uncover what is keeping you from actualizing your fullest health potential. We use the information derived from hundreds of genetic, microbiome, chemistry, hormonal, and micronutrient biomarkers through clinical and functional laboratory testing, to provide actionable health and wellness insights. Because your body is always changing, we also use real-time continuous glucose monitoring to perfect your nutrition and a three-day heart rate variability test to measure your recovery from acute stress. And, you never have to step foot in a doctor’s office because we come to you.
3. We create the best possible nutrition and lifestyle medicine plan for you.
Data without context can be paralyzing, which is why we do the hard work of analyzing and translating your data in plain English so you can easily understand what it means, why it matters, and how to make it actionable to achieve your goals. You will be empowered to make the changes you need to live a life with greater performance and wellbeing. We will provide you with nutritional and lifestyle recommendations based on your molecular makeup and a custom compounded nutraceutical designed to optimize your individual body chemistry. Whether you want to optimize your sleep, achieve inner calm, detoxify from city life, reduce your stress, improve your digestion, or create better habits, we will find a way to help you.
If you are interested in becoming a client:
If you are looking to schedule time with Dr. Molly Maloof, she always suggests a Discovery Session first. Prior to the call, you must email her your answers to the following Discovery Session Questions:
1) Tell me about your health and why you would like to work together?
2) Tell me about your family’s health?
3) What are your top 3 health fears?
4) What treatments have you tried before?
5) What kind of changes are you willing to try?
– taking a supplement daily?
– exercising daily?
– changing your diet?
– modifying your lifestyle (sleep, work, etc)?
– implementing mindfulness practice?
– have periodic labs to track your progress?
– practice a relaxation technique?
– educate yourself on your condition?
– taking medication?
6) Over the past year, you think your health is getting better or worse or has stayed the same?
7) How old are you?
8) What is your height?
9) What is your weight?
10) What functional labs have you had done over the last two years (feel free to send them to me)?
11) Tell me about your sleep patterns and quality?
12) Tell me about your current diet? What did you eat today and yesterday?
13) Tell me about your current exercise regimen?
14) Tell me about your mindfulness practices?
15) Tell me about any trauma healing work you have pursued.
16) Tell me if you have experienced and adverse childhood experiences?
17) Tell me about your relationship to your family and community?
18) Tell me about your current stress levels and causes of stress?
19) Tell me about your current employment and source of income?
20) Tell me about your digestive or gut health?
21) What is the best phone number to reach you at?
22) Do you have any recent labs you would like to share with me that will inform our discussion?
Outcomes expected: You will answer the above questions and Dr. Molly will review your history and give you specific insights about your health and how to proceed with working together.
To schedule and pay for the session: https://calendly.com/drmolly4156977115/consult.
Security notice: Dr. Molly requires you to download the google chrome secure email plugin Virtru. If you email her personal health information she will not be held liable for your information sent without proper encryption. You can lookup Virtru in the google chrome webstore or through their website. Email her your answers to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Important note: Dr. Molly Maloof will begin the hour reviewing all of your paperwork and any other information you send her (e.g. labs). She will call you at the number you provide after she has complete her review and is ready to speak to you. This usually takes no longer than 10 – 15 minutes depending on how much information you share.